Occupational Health, wealth and environmental program
We at Dahlen Contracting Ltd. believe that accidental loss can be
controlled through good management in combination with active employee
participation. Safety of our personnel is a paramount concern when planning
and executing this HS&E program. In addition, this information will assure
the client that accident prevention is an important part of our good
- All management functions will comply with company safety
requirements as they relate to planning, inspections and maintenance of
all vehicles, machinery, equipment and tools, and work site
- In the case where the rules, policies and guidelines contained
herein do not address every work situation or hazard, company personal
are responsible to inform management as soon as such a situation is
- Management will maintain an open door policy for all personnel who
have safety questions or concerns that need to be addressed.
- All company personnel and subcontractors should read and understand
the Dahlen Contracting Ltd. safety program outlined in the HS&E manual,
employee handbooks and the OHNS regulations as they apply to all work
- Our safety program adheres to all applicable government legislation
and regulations and will be updated according to addition to company
business and additions and changes to legislation and regulations.
- We adhere to environmental requirements. Including picking up and
disposing of any waste, garbage and spills after the work is finished.
Employees and sub-contractors are encouraged to carry out their work
duties with consideration and responsibility towards the preservation
of our environment.