Safety Policy Statement
Occupational Health, wealth and environmental program
We at Dahlen Contracting Ltd. believe that accidental loss can be controlled through good management in combination with active employee participation. Safety of our personnel is a paramount concern when planning and executing this HS&E program. In addition, this information will assure the client that accident prevention is an important part of our good business practices.
- All management functions will comply with company safety requirements as they relate to planning, inspections and maintenance of all vehicles, machinery, equipment and tools, and work site operations.
- In the case where the rules, policies and guidelines contained herein do not address every work situation or hazard, company personal are responsible to inform management as soon as such a situation is encountered.
- Management will maintain an open door policy for all personnel who have safety questions or concerns that need to be addressed.
- All company personnel and subcontractors should read and understand the Dahlen Contracting Ltd. safety program outlined in the HS&E manual, employee handbooks and the OHNS regulations as they apply to all work related activity.
- Our safety program adheres to all applicable government legislation and regulations and will be updated according to addition to company business and additions and changes to legislation and regulations.
- We adhere to environmental requirements. Including picking up and disposing of any waste, garbage and spills after the work is finished. Employees and sub-contractors are encouraged to carry out their work duties with consideration and responsibility towards the preservation of our environment.